FULL FRUIT SALAD SUITE (5 pieces)
for String Ensemble Level 1 -
by Karen De Nardi
View scores here
The Fruit Salad Suite is a fun collection of lively original tunes suited to Primary String ensembles. Written with Beginner players in mind, these pieces introduce rhythms as fruit.
The Fruit Salad Suite includes full parts for violin 1, violin 2, viola / violin 3, cello and double bass. Beginner cellists may choose to play the double bass part in some pieces. The piano accompaniment supports and lifts the ensemble and is recommended in these early years.
You are purchasing the whole Fruit Salad Suite - 5 pieces
Full FRUIT SALAD SUITE includes -
1. Pear Grape - crotchet / quarter notes
2. Apple Mango - quavers / eigthnotes / ti-ti
3. Strawberry Blackberry - quaver-semi quavers / ti-tika
4. Pineapple Passionfruit - triplets
5. Fruit Salad - a combination of all of the rhythms learnt in the suite
top of page
bottom of page